Proxy Request 22564912
||["User-Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1)", "Connection: close", "Content-Length: 21", "Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded"]
You do not have permission to access this document.
Web Server at work.a-poster.info
- Unfortunately, Microsoft has added a clever new
- "feature" to Internet Explorer. If the text of
- an error's message is "too small", specifically
- less than 512 bytes, Internet Explorer returns
- its own error message. You can turn that off,
- but it's pretty tricky to find switch called
- "smart error messages". That means, of course,
- that short error messages are censored by default.
- IIS always returns error messages that are long
- enough to make Internet Explorer happy. The
- workaround is pretty simple: pad the error
- message with a big comment like this to push it
- over the five hundred and twelve bytes minimum.
- Of course, that's exactly what you're reading
- right now.